What exactly is BeFrugal ?
BeFrugal is a website that features promotional codes and discounts for online stores. It also features an affiliate revenue-sharing plan for its users. It allows its users who visit online stores through BeFrugal to earn cash back on their purchases, which BeFrugal then pays out to its users quarterly.
“Cash back” basically means that BeFrugal takes the advertising money that they earn from referring you to a shopping website, and they pay you a portion of it equal to a percentage of how much you spent while shopping. This makes BeFrugal different from other coupon and discount websites, such as Group**.com** and Woo**.com**. They point you towards sales, discount coupons, and deals-of-the-day, but they keep all of the advertising revenue from you using them to find what you’re looking to buy. BeFrugal, on the other hand, shares the wealth.
1. Click Here to Sign Up for BeFrugal: You’ll enter your email address and create a password (or you can go through Facebook or Google). Right now, you can get $10 in bonus cash for signing up once you earn $10 in Cash Back within 365 days from join date.
2. Choose how you want to get paid through BeFrugal : After you do, you can choose whether to get a cheque in the mail, Direct Deposit, eGift Cards or have your money sent to your PayPal account!
3. Select a store (and deal) on BeFrugal that you want to shop: BeFrugal is affiliated with 5000+ different online retailers, so you’re bound to find one that you like to shop at AND can earn cash back with! Plus, it often lists other promotions that are going on at the website, so you’re sure to save even more money!
4. Shop through BeFrugal and save! Once you’re redirected to a shopping website through BeFrugal , just shop as you normally would. When you check out, a percentage of what you spent will be added to your account within a week. Payments of Cash Back to members will be sent on average within 1 business day of payment request. That’s all there is to it!
- If you don’t go to BeFrugal first, there’s no way for BeFrugal to track your order and you won’t get cash back. This is where the BeFrugal browser extension comes in. The BeFrugal button will sit at the top of your window, and when you visit an eligible store, a message will pop up that says “Activate Up To __ % Cash Back”. Click on the button, and you’ve created the tracking ticket needed to track your order. You don’t even need to visit BeFrugal.
- If you’re using an ad blocker, you should whitelist BeFrugal.com. BeFrugal doesn’t work well with ad blockers enabled.
- Once you click through a Cash Back eligible link from BeFrugal, complete your purchase on the retailer’s website in a timely manner without browsing other pages.
- Begin your shopping session at BeFrugal with an empty shopping cart.
- Check BeFrugal for coupons before you check out. Not only do you get cash back from BeFrugal, they have coupons for most of the stores too. Coupons help you double down on your savings.
- When applying coupons, remember to use only those offered by BeFrugal. Using coupons from any other source might disqualify your purchase for Cash Back eligibility.
- Do not use gift cards or store credit cards to pay for your order.
- Contacting merchant to modify your order via email, merchant’s website, online form or phone will void Cash Back. If you need to change your order, it is best to cancel the entire order and then re-purchase through BeFrugal.